Frequently Asked Questions
- Sole Trader: Am I availing of all the business expenses that I am entitled to claim?
- Companies: When do I need to file the Annual Return and the Corporation Tax Return?
- Rental Property: I have rental income, do I have to file a tax return?
- PAYE taxpayer: Am I claiming all the allowances that I am entitled to?
- Estate Planning: How can I ensure that I pass on my assets in as most tax efficient method as possible?
- Retired: Can we leave our house to our child and avoid paying tax?
- Property Sale: I sold my property. What are the tax implications? Can I utilise any previous property loss?
- Business Owner: Can I get advice on future tax planning?
- Business Loss: If I make a loss, can I set this off against my other income?
- New businesses: Which is more tax effective, to set up my new business as a sole trader or form a company?
- Retirement planning: What are the tax reliefs available on pension contributions? What are the tax implications on drawing down my pension?
- Executor of Will: What are my responsibilities to Beneficiaries. What do I need to do to apply for Probate? What tax liabilities are due? When are Returns due to be filed and paid?
- Farm Succession planning: How can I pass on the family farm business to my children in a tax efficient manner?
- PRSI and retirement: Do I have enough PRSI credits to avail of the full State pension on retirement.
If you need advice in relation to any of the above questions or if you have a general tax query, give us a call in our Headford, Galway office at 093-36494 or 087-9708541 and we will be in a position to assist